Monday 25 February 2008

my first oral presentation :)


Hi gueys!
I’m Marina, I’m 16 years old and when I borned I lived in Empuriabrava. I tell us about my hobby (DANCE).I related my life with dance, because my mum is a gymnastic and she teach me a lot of dances.When I was 4 or 5 years old, my mum bought a gym in Figueres, and for this reason I started practised dance.
I did different types of dance:

Jazz: is the first and the relaxest dance that I practised. My ex jazz group used this music that you can listen for one dance, it’s a beautiful song.
Aerobic: My mum loves this, she has practised aerobic all of her life, and she teachs me very well. Also, when I was 6 years I did aerobic competitions and I won a cup, in Castelló d’Empúries pavilion.
Hip-Hop: I practise this with funky, is slower than funky, and the music is similar that rap.
Step: Sometimes I practise step in Club Nautic because my mum is the teacher, and I love her class.
Esbart: in this moment, I do esbart in Castelló d’Empúries with my friends. A lot of people things that we always do a typical catalan dance, but it is false, we can do this typical dance and also do a contemporary ballet, but in my opinion I like more rhythmical dance than esbart.
Funky: is my favourite dance, I started at 6 or 7 years old. I did a funky competitions in different towns with my funky group. Unluckly, my mum send her gym and I leaft funky.

Now, I explain more funky things.Funky is a dance of American black people, in 1970 funky music arised and after that, they made the dance. In 1996 this inside in Spain, it was very famous, also now is very well known. Funky has got any inconvenient, for example, backache and you can have very problems with your knees.
But is funny practise this. Now I put a video with a funky competition.In the other hand, there are funky tonight, Koreans people practise this all of time, is very popular in their countries. Sometimes, my friends and I play with this machine; it’s very funny, but difficult. Also have a video for this dance.I would relate funky with a film, Save the last dance. In this film success that one girl danced ballet and she met a black boy, he taught she about Funky, and she mixed funky with ballet contemporary. They did a complicated and fantastic dance.

In my opinion, this film is one of the best and I recommended.

I finish my oral presentation and…

If there are any questions I'll be happy to answer them

No comments: