Saturday 7 June 2008

Final evaluation of 1st Batxillerat*



  • Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2007? Where, for example?
    Well, in my opinion I have the same level than September 2008, but I also learn more vocabulary. On the one hand I want to say, that last years I withdraw more good marks than this year, and this dishearten me with my English.On the other hand I improve my level to writing in portfolio and my blogger because I use the dictionary and for this I learn more new vocabulary.

  • Which activity best shows your level of English?
    I think that the best activity that shows my level is the oral presentations because in there you show your knowledge, your pronunciation, your conjugations, etc. But I also think that teachers must to take into our nerves.

  • Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
    The best activity was the blog, because in there you can write liberty and its better. If you write about an interesting concept for you, you are more motivated to search information and explain it.

  • Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?
    It seems to me that do exercise only in home to homework it’s not enough, because after to do this exercise we need to know theory and later we can do the practice good.And also, we can’t learn the theory and practice in the last time. I think this, and I’m sure that isn’t only my opinion, but in class I need practice more times the grammar.

  • Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?
    I would like to do the activities on language classroom next year, because you can use this time to doing blog, talk in English, preparing dialogues, etc.
    But I think that, if we do blog and portfolio next year, it must be good that we could use time class to do this activities.

No comments: