Friday 19 September 2008

Welcome e-mail


Hi Lourdes,

I’m Marina Julià and I am going to explain things about me because it’s possible that you don’t remember me very well.
Well, I was born on 27th of April, I am Taurus and for this reason I’ve got a strong character, I’m very stubborn. I think that I’m a lover girl, enthusiastic, strong, and studious. I suffer stress at school, but I’m good person. I belive in phenomena successors, for example, spirits, reincarnation, tarot, etc, and I like it, but I suppose that you don’t remember one redaction that I did in 4rt ESO about this matter because you have had a lot of students and it’s normal.
So, as I am a lover girl I’m scared with relationships, because I can hurt and they can hurt me. When I feel sad for studies, love or the other things, I dance, because the dance is my hobby. When I was little, in the gym of my mum I started funky and I love practise it. I hope that in the future I’ll have a funky course in USA, because in there, there are funky origins. And at winter I will study for get a lawyer’s office.
Now, I practise esbart, it’s a mixture of Catalan traditional dance and contemporary ballet.
And another matter that I want to talk is about this summer, in this period I danced esbart in different towns and in Castelló d’Empúries, also I went to discos, beach and other places with my French boyfriend and their friends. In September I went to Palma de Mallorca with my family only 4 days, but in this little time we had a lot of things, for example visit a lot of palaces, restaurants, beaches and shopsJ.
And to finish, I hope to pass 2n of Batxillerat because its just a third day in the High School and I’m stressed :S

Bye*

Marina Julià Fornells

No comments: