Friday 10 October 2008

Dialogue*



- Come on Marina! The plane will take off in 2 minutes!


- Don’t worry and don’t stress! - It’s really strange you say this! You’re always stressed, not me.


FFiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!


- Shit, look there! - Very well Marina; this summer, we won’t do a fantastic holidays in Paris!


- Bonjour Madams! – Suddenly our French friends turn up.


- :O What are you doing here?


- We don’t know exactly – They look each other and wink the eye – Follow us!


Later, they go to outside the airport and Neus and Marina got into the Guillerme’car as far as Paris. Paris’s a great city, where everybody say it’s a city of love; there are a lot of places where people can go. Nowadays, a lot of couples go there in their honeymoon, it’s particularly romantic, beautiful and old.


- Oh my god! – Marina said when she saw the Torre Eiffel – It’s like a dream, when I was a child I wanted to go here with my boyfriend, and now I’m here with my best friends!
- I’ve a plan, we can visit the tour Eiffel, later Notre-Dam Cathedral, then go to dinner in a luxurious restaurant near the Sena river =)
- What hotel we can try?
- Noooooo! Our home is your home! Moreover we will stay up.
- Yeeeeeeeeeahhhhh! This idea is very exciting! :O





PD: the orange sentences is Neus's sister voice.


No comments: