Friday 28 November 2008

comment oral presentation, first term, second batx.

Well, Now I talk about my oral presentation.

When I’m doing this, I feel very nervous, stressed and I have fear, and the fear is the most worst, because when you feel this, you can talk bad, you can stammer, sweat, etc.
So, in my first oral presentation last year, I felt these previous adjectives that I have said, but it has turned out good.In my second oral presentation two years ago, I done it with Neus, and we talk about adolescence, it resulted very good.
Also, last year we done it together but didn’t resulted very well, because we didn’t have a lot of time to prepared it.
This year, my oral presentation also with Neus, resulted different. Our first, it was better than the last year, because we felt more confident with the topic (Differents types of love).
But well, I think that I always have fear in front of the public, maybe is a social phobia :S

So…for this reason, I decide that in the next oral presentation I’ll take “valeriana” to calm my nerves… and I hope that like this my second oral presentation will be better.

No comments: