Saturday 31 May 2008

a dialogue.


They are in English class. The teacher is speaking about the different kinds of conditionals:
- We use the second conditional to talk about hypothetical (imaginary and improbable) present and future situations. See this example...
- Neus, Neus
- What?
- This's a really shit
- Yes, It's rather boring.
- Well, Neus, I need to tell you an important thing which succeeded me last night.
- Oh, come on, Marina. Let's start you news.
- Looool. No, no, as soon as, we’ll finish school. I'm sure it will make you surprise.
- Ok J
- Let's meet in the party.

tiruriiiii tiruriiiii

Later, Neus and Marina are in a luxurious party.
- Neus, do you see the man who is next to John?
- Yes, I’m seeing him.
- He’s my new boyfriend, Nath. Moreover, he’s a music producer. We have a big surprise for you …or I believe this.
- And... What is the surprise?
- The surprise is... you'll be the new and the best pop start, like Hilary Duff!!
- Are you mad?
- Not is all; I'll be your manager.
- Have you drunk anything?
- Yes, but I'm OK. Come on! I know that I always tell you lies but… strange as it may seem is true.

A few minutes later...
- Are you Neus?
- ¬¬" Yes I'm. Why?
- I'm Nath.
- Nice to meet you, Nath.
- Marina told me about you last night.
- Nath, please. It’s enough.
- What?
- This lie.
- It’s not a lie, Neus. Follow me.

A month later… Neus is recording her first single; and Marina is preparing her concerts.

No comments: