Sunday 1 June 2008

“We have almost learnt to respect our world. Do you agree?


No, I disagree with this sentence, because I think that there are a lot of people who haven’t learnt to respect the world.
In my opinion, nowadays it's more difficult respect the nature, the environment, endangered species, abuse, mistreats, etc. Also, a lot of industries complicate the situation because they make new technologies which pollute the atmosphere, causing a disease, climate change or global warming.
In addition, there are who treat badly and abuse his wife or her handsome, but is more common that the men ill-treat the women, or there are crazy people who kidnap kids and also abuse them.
All this people haven’t learnt to respect our world and in particular haven’t learnt to respect women.
Another example is the pollution, a lot of people don’t respect nature, they cut so many trees, they make so many industries, and they don’t recycle at their home and other things too general.

All in all, It seems that it is going to get worse like, I would to agree with this sentence, but I see the world and I feel sad with this few respects.

I hope that in the future, people will think about this and that we behave better. =)

No comments: